The City of Barberton income tax rate is currently 2.25%.
Income taxes for the City of Barberton are processed by Central Collection Agency (CCA) of Cleveland, Ohio. For all tax returns and registration forms, please go the Central Collection Agency website.
Due to a change in state law, city income tax returns must now be filed by April 15th.
CCA Tax Payer Assistance Schedule
Municipal Income Tax Preparation Assistance available at:
Active Adult Center / YMCA
500 W Hopocan Avenue
Barberton, OH 44203
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Barberton
- Monday, March 23, 2020 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Barberton
- Monday, March 30, 2020 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Barberton
- Thursday, April 9, 2020 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Barberton
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Barberton
Norton Community Center
4060 Columbia Woods Dr
Norton, OH 44203
Please Note: Barberton and Norton residents can receive taxpayer assistance at either the Barberton or Norton locations.
Find information about taxes on the Ohio Department of Taxation website.