Yoga by the Lake
Fall class TBA. The six week session costs only $42, pre-registration is required. Please call 330-848-6740 to register.
Level 1 Paddling Courses
Ages 10 and older are welcome to learn the basics of canoeing, kayaking or paddle boarding at Lake Anna Park. Courses are $10 each and held one day from 9:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. Pre-registration is required. Please call 330-861-7118 to register. Classes and dates listed here:
July 27 or August 4 - Stand Up Paddle Board
Barberton Parks and Recreation will run a recreational Kickball League on Tuesday evenings this fall. Single games will be played Tuesday nights for 6 weeks plus a single elimination tournament. Register as a team, or as an individual to be placed on a free agency team.
- Includes 6 weeks and single elimination tournament
- Games are played Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm and 7:45pm at the Barberton Community Foundation Sports Complex- 841 Wooster Rd W. Barberton, OH 44203
- Men and Woman 18 years of age or older are welcome
- Prices for the league are $200 per team or $20 for free agency registration. 20 Players allowed on a team roster (minimum of 4 females)
- League will follow WAKA Rules
- Non-refundable team deposit of $50 is required with registration
- Register by completing the kickball registration form and submit payment to Barberton Parks and Recreation 500 W. Hopocan Ave. Barberton, OH 44203.
Silver League Softball
- For information regarding Silver League Softball, please visit Silver League's Homepage