Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals (What's SUP Lake Anna)
Have you wanted to try one of the fastest growing water sports/activity, Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP)? Here is your chance to try this water activity on Lake Anna!
Registration will open soon!
If you would like to participate,
- Ages 10 & up
- Sign up for the time you would like to attend (*each time slot is limited to 8 people)
- Bring your driver's license
- *Please arrive at your scheduled time, so you can get fitted for a life vest/receive instruction/have time on the water*
- Come dressed in water attire, swimsuit, etc...
- Bring a towel, water bottle and sunscreen.
You will come to the Visitor Center Building to sign the waiver, you will give your ID to a staff person who will get you fitted for a life vest (unless you would like to bring your own, must be USCG Approved).
You will get 10-15 mins of instruction and information from a certified Level 1 standup paddle board instructor(s) and 35-40 mins of on-water stand up paddle boarding time on Lake Anna.
*This is a weather permitting activity. If the weather causes the activity to cancel, you will receive a phone call from a staff member who may you switch to another date or receive a reimbursement.*